You don’t need to replace your equipment – Have it professionally repaired by Cable Guy!
Our clients have always had a requirement for a professional service and repair service to help maintain their equipment and maximise the return on their investment. For many years these venues have relied on Cable Guy to keep the show going. We operate from our own custom built workshop or even on site, regardless of location we are dedicated to the repair and service of all brands of Sound, Video and Lighting equipment.
The aim of most business will be to reduce costs, thus repairing your equipment can save you from replacing it. It’s important to say that ‘preventative maintenance’ can also greatly reduce the risk of equipment failure and increase the life expectancy of your equipment. With AV equipment being such a major investment for a venue it is imperative that you keep it running perfectly, just like you would your car or premises. It makes perfect sense to maintain and service such a large investment like AV equipment?
With Cable Guy your kit is in safe and trusted hands. We have many years of experience in nightclubs, bars, studios, hotels, theatres and much more. We have extensive experience when it comes to repairing all brands and ranges of products across sound, video and lighting.
So why consider Cable Guy…
- Dedicated service/repair technicians and workshop
- Efficient high quality service and repairs
- Experience with all major brands
- On site repairs and services also available
- Free quotation service before any repairs are carried out
- Impartial and free advice on your equipment and options
- Free site visit and consultation for new venues and customers with quotation for service
What Cable Guy can repair & install…
- CD players, Mixers, turntables, amplifiers, processors, cabling and more
- Video projectors, LED Video products, LCD and DLP projectors and more
- Conventional lighting, intelligent DMX fixtures, LED lighting, external and architectural lighting and more